Welcome

or copy the link

Welcome To The Grow Taller Pyramid Secret Members Site.

If You Have Just Joined Then Feel Free To Navigate Around the Site.

You Should Start By Going To The Stage 1 Page if you have not done so already

CLICK HERE TO GO TO THE STAGE 1 OF THE GTPS(GROW TALLER PYRAMID SECRET) SYSTEM

Different Content Will be Available at Different Stages Of Your Membership.

If You have Not REGISTERED Already Then Please Checkout The Unique Video Presentation Below.

or copy the link

1,190 thoughts on “Welcome

1. WhiteHawk says:

Hey Lance I have been a part of the GTPS system for about 4 years and unfortunately I haven’t made much progress due to my lack of consistency… But I have noticed you have made a GTPS 2.0 and would like to take it as an opportunity to make up all those years of lack of effort and apply it upon myself to finally reach 6 ft from 5′ 6″.

So I was wondering how do I access GTPS 2.0? As when I try to access it, it says I am not at the right level but I have been a member for about 4 years and have made it to stage 24 so should I not have access to it?

Also what is the difference in GTPS 2.0 and how much more effective is it from the original? Like would I see results much faster? For example if it takes me a year to go from 5’6″ to 6 ft in one year from the original program would it take me like 6 months with the GTPS 2.0?

2. Joey Chris says:

hi lance, I got a question, maybe it´s a stupid one, if I already have GTPS do I need to pay for the GTPS, it´s because, I enter to a platform of GTPS that Said GTPS 2.0, but it says it´s too early and that I got the wrong membership… can you explain, does the GTPS 2.O it´s on a different web page? WHERE AND WHEN CAN I BUY IT!, I´M SO EXCITED

3. hassan says:

who ever made this clip against you seems like he against you

4. Harry waton says:

Ok.
    How much is the 2.0 version?
    and where buy The 2.0 version.

5. Harry waton says:

How different original grow taller pyramid and new gtg 2.0 program?

Now days, orignal grow taller pyramid secret is not work??

• Support says:

Hey Harry – the 2.0 contains all the new research and a reworking of all the stages. The GTPS has worked for a lot of people – but 2.0 system should be even more effective. Regards, GTG

6. Hassan says:

Is it true that you can’t grow after 21

• Support says:

Hey Hassan – Yes you can. It is a more intensive process – but that is why the program is designed in the way that it is – regards GTG

• Hassan ali says:

Hi lance
      I get you there. Lance but I do find problems of sleeping since I was a kid about 6 years old I can’t sleep till late I do try hard to sleep but no and secondly I am doing leg stretches which I’ve seen one of your stretches on YouTube when you lift your leg up with a towel and stretche it more I follow that 1 and etc . Also I do jumping to 4 minutes my next task is swimming am gonna start swimming very soon hopefully and the good news about myself is I stopped smoking . Since 9th February I decided to make a mindset up about my growth hopefully will achieve my goal.

7. Joey Chris says:

Hi lance! I can´t wait for the GTPS 2.0!
    But I want to know how can I participate to go with you for a week.
    You are a guru for us. I will love to go with you, know you and give my 1000% for growing taller.
    I LOVE YOUR VIDEOS! I CAN´T THANK YOU ENOUGH FOR GIVING US THE TOOLS FOR GROWING TALLER.

• Support says:

Hey Joey – to get the one-to-one training with me- you will need to enter. All the details will be released when the 2.0 system launches. Thanks so much for your kind words – they mean a lot! Regards, GTG

8. Overthinker says:

Hi lance, when are you starting your new program.. Pretty excited about gtps v2.0

• Support says:

Hey Overthinker – it will be very soon. We are just putting the finishing touches on it all. Stay excited. It is going to be AWESOME!!!! Regards, GTG

9. Omar says:

Hi, l need information about the 99 days program and tables!! I 20 years old and I’m 163cm but i want to be 180 is that possible or not. Plz answer!!

• Support says:

Hey Omar – At 20 the better program for you would be the GTPS. It is designed to help you grow in a more supported way, it is longer but it works and people at your age get better results from it rather than from the 90 days program which is a lot older. Regards, GTG

• Omar says:

Thanks for answering!! how should i get the GTPS program and how much it costs!! I want to start with this program and can not wait anymore!! I have posted a lot of comments in your YouTube channel, but I got no response.

• Support says:

Hey Omar – it is $27 a month. It is a great choice. Good luck in your grow taller journey. Regards, GTG

10. Jacops says:

I can not sleep for 8 hours I can sleep more than 8 hours later in November But until that time you have to reduce sleep Would you like to sleep at least some time if I like it? How about 6 hours?

• Support says:

Hey Jacops – the minimum sleep you should try to be getting is around 7 hours as you need that time for your body to repair, produce hormones and grow, Regards. GTG